Double hears better
Once is as good as never. But hearing twice makes a huge difference! We invite you to become better acquainted with central, but also with little-known works of the chamber music literature. The first performance of each piece is followed by a workshop discussion about the background of its creation, compositional peculiarities or questions of interpretation. When the work is heard a second time, the ears are opened to previously hidden secrets of the work. And for those who have acquired a taste for the work and would like to take what they have heard home with them, they can look forward to our "Nachlese": presenter Markus Fein will provide you with a few listening and reading tips as well as further links by e-mail after the concert.
Please note that the event will be held in German.
Your subscription benefits
- Up to 30 % discount
- Fixed dates and fixed seats
- Our subscription card: 20 % discount when booking additional events promoted by Alte Oper Frankfurt
- Evening programme via e-mail
- Exchange of tickets possible (up to two concerts per subscription series)
- Transferable tickets
- Subscription tickets are valid as public transport tickets on all RMV lines on the day of the event.
- Digital recapitulation ("Nachlese") with further listening and reading tips by e-mail
- All concert dates are followed by a discussion with the artists of the evening in the Mozart Saal.
Subsciption Listen twice
EURO 54,– / 70,– / 90,– / 110,–
Abo-Service in der Alten Oper Frankfurt
Mo bis Fr 10–14 Uhr
T +49 69 1340 375