Music of the world
Over all borders
Strong female voices are the focus of the series "Music of the World" - and they can be found in the various regions of Spain as well as in the Atlas Mountains, in Iraq, in Mongolia, but also on our doorstep, as it were.
Your subscription benefits
- Up to 30 % discount
- Fixed dates and fixed seats
- Our subscription card: 20 % discount when booking additional events promoted by Alte Oper Frankfurt
- Evening programme via e-mail
- Exchange of tickets possible (up to two concerts per subscription series)
- Transferable tickets
- Subscription tickets are valid as public transport tickets on all RMV lines on the day of the event.
Subscription Music of the World
EURO 79,– / 115,–
... and there is more:
- All concert dates are followed by a talk with the artists of the evening in the Mozart Saal. Admission is free.
- The Alte Oper and the Office for Multicultural Affairs are continuing their cooperation in the 2023/24 season and once again invite you to a free preparatory discussion round on the topic of Music of the World in Frankfurt.
Right in the middle - Music of the World in Frankfurt
Discussion rounds of the Alte Oper Frankfurt in cooperation with the Office for Multicultural Affairs
THU 05 OCT 2023 | TUE 14 NOV 2023 | TUE 16 JAN 2024 | TUE 05 MARCH 2024
6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Office for Multicultural Affairs (Amt für multikulturelle Angelegenheiten, AmkA), participation free of charge, dates can be booked individually.
Please note: The discussion rounds are held in German.
Abo-Service in der Alten Oper Frankfurt
Mo bis Fr 10–14 Uhr
T +49 69 1340 375